A Message Concerning COVID-19 and Your River
River Valley Credit Union takes the safety and security of our members and staff very seriously. We continue to follow the recommendations of local officials and other federal agencies and want to assure you that you will continue to have access to your funds whenever you need them.
Following guidance from national and state agencies, we are closing all branches to foot traffic, until further notice, to better promote social distancing.
ALL BRANCHES ARE CURRENTLY OPERATING AS DRIVE-THRU OR BY-APPOINTMENT ONLY.
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, BRANCH HOURS ARE:
MONDAY-FRIDAY: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SATURDAY: 9:00 AM - NOON
Please use the night-drop for deposits or ATM for withdrawals.
We cannot accept shared branching transactions at our drive-thru.
This difficult decision was made with the health of our employees and members in mind.
Until further notice, we will be limiting cash withdrawals to a maximum of $2,500 per day. (We reserve the right to change this amount without notice)
To be best prepared for 24/7 access to your money, we highly recommend that you sign-up for:
- Online Banking (To sign-up, click "First-Time User?" next to the Login button)
Please CLICK HERE for online banking video tutorials
PRODUCTS TO HELP YOU FINANCIALLY
We also understand that this virus is having a profound effect on the economy. We are committed to helping you financially through this unprecedented event. The following products and services may help:
- No Fee Auto and Personal Loan Skip-A-Pay: You can skip your April, May or June auto or personal loan payments through online banking. Simply log-on and click the green “SP” button next to the loan you would like to skip. You will need to return to the product page and click “SP” for EACH month you’d like to skip.
- Recovery Loan: We offer a low rate signature loan with a maximum loan amount of $5,000. The first payment will not be due for 90-days and there is no processing fee. This loan has a 36-month term. This loan can not be used to consolidate other River Valley loans.
CLICK HERE to apply for the Recovery Loan.
- Right Track Loan: We offer a $1,000 loan (for members of 6 months or more in good standing), regardless of your credit score. This loan has a 10-month term and we are temporarily waiving the processing fee. You’ll need to provide your most recent pay stub and must have direct deposit of $115 or more per month.
- Credit Cards: Our introductory rate may be a good option to help get you through this economic period.
- To help more, we will waive the minimum payment on your credit card statement that you’ll receive at the end of April and end of May.
- No Payment for first 90 Days on Auto Loans: If you need an auto loan, we will postpone the first payment for 90 days.
BUSINESS LOAN RELIEF
We know that businesses of nearly every size are financially impacted right now. Our business loans may be eligible for payment relief solutions. Simply contact us at BusinessServicesTeam@rivervalleycu.org or call us at 937-859-6260 ext. 2303 to find out more.
Paycheck Protection Program
The Small Business Administration has provided more information on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
PPP is an SBA loan that helps businesses keep their workforce employed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis. The program provides small businesses with funds to pay up to 8 weeks of payroll costs including benefits. Funds can also be used to pay interest on mortgages, rent, and utilities.
The Paycheck Protection Program will be available through June 30, 2020.
Please be aware that River Valley is not a SBA 7(a) lender. However, we strive to be your financial partner ... even when we do not offer the product that you need.
CLICK HERE for the SBA’s PPP website, detailing the program, defining who can apply and how to apply.
As you can only apply for PPP through an existing SBA 7(a) lender, here are a couple of local SBA options for you: Huntington Bank, First Financial Bank and US Bank.
To further help you financially, we will be waiving the following fees through May 31, 2020
- Non-River Valley ATM Transaction Fees (You may still get fees from the non-River Valley institution)
- Overdraft Protection Fees (Transferring funds from your savings to cover checking overdrafts)
- Debit Card Limit Change Fees
- Skip-A-Pay Fees
- Excessive Withdrawal (Over 6 per month) on share accounts (Reg. D)
YOUR MONEY IS SAFE
Your savings are insured to $250,000 per account through American Share Insurance.
REMAIN DILIGENT ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
River Valley will never ask you for conﬁdential information like full social security number, full account number, debit or credit card numbers, CVV or PIN in an email, via a web site, online chat, or from an unsolicited phone call.
Make sure to check out our COVID-19 Resource Page to stay up to date on all the latest scams surrounding the virus.
We recommend that you refer to the CDC Coronavirus website or Ohio Department of Health for more information on this disease.
you for being a River Valley Credit Union member. We will continue to monitor
the situation closely and are committed to providing you with the best access
possible in this fluid situation.