Happy Nutella Day! Now, Nutella isn’t just any spread. It is
a lush, creamy chocolate hazelnut spread, and it has quite a cult following. In
fact, several of my friends eat it right out of the container! I am always
looking for new dessert recipes, so OF COURSE I thought it would be fun to have
a Nutella-themed blog post. Before I get into the delicious details, though, I
do have a confession: I have never actually tried Nutella. But I have a feeling
that is about to change as these recipes look oh so good.
1. Strawberry Nutella French toast roll ups: These are at the top of my list to make and would be perfect for a casual Sunday morning brunch.
2. No-bake Nutella cheesecake: Cheesecake is delicious, especially when you don’t have to bake it. There is no crust, so it is served either in a glass or bowl with crushed Oreos and whipped cream. You just mix all the ingredients together and refrigerate until ready to serve. So simple!
3. : You will need an ice cream maker for this recipe. I found mine on Amazon for $25. Mix the ingredients, pour into the ice cream maker and voila! You have homemade ice cream in about 20 minutes. It tastes way better than the store.
4. : It seems there is no limit to what you can use Nutella for. Because the donuts are baked you will need a special donut pan, but again they can be picked up for a reasonable price. These would be fun to make with the kiddos!
5. : Perfect for an afternoon snack, these energy bites only require four ingredients. Just combine and roll into balls. With little-to-no prep work and no baking involved, these are a win for me.
6. : With all this crazy weather we have been having, a cup of hot chocolate sounds pretty good right now. If you haven’t made hot chocolate at home before, it is very simple to do. You just put everything in a sauce pan and heat. Again, it tastes so much better than the packets.
7. : Another great recipe to get the little ones involved in. I loved making rice crispy treats when I was a kid. We never made them with Nutella, though. I have to say they look really good.
8. : Finally, what Nutella recipe list would be complete without a recipe for homemade Nutella? This recipe looks promising and not too difficult.
There are tons more recipes using Nutella out there. Pinterest is a great place to start. If you make any of the recipes above I would love to hear your thoughts. Please send them to. For more recipes, financial tips and events happening in our area visit my .